Information‎ > ‎

New Student

Enrolling a New Student

Which School Am I Zoned to Attend?
Start by determining which school your student is zoned to attend. East Middle serves students that attend Robert E. Lee Elementary and East Lincoln Elementary, and in general addresses on the east side of the railroad tracks that are in the city limits of Tullahoma. Please contact us to determine if your address is in our district. If your address resides outside the Tullahoma City School District, please contact the TCS Administration Building at 931-454-2600 for information on tuition options.

What Do I Need To Bring When I Come To Enroll My Child?
Please bring your Tennessee State Driver's License or Official Photo ID, proof of residency, your child's current certificate of immunization on a TN State Form, birth certificate, and social security card. In most cases, transfer students from Tennessee will have copies of these documents on file with their previous school that you may be able to obtain. We also request that you bring official withdrawal paperwork from the previous school. Other items that would be helpful include copies of IEP records, report cards and standardized test scores if possible.

What Serves as Proof of Residency?
A current utility bill AND one of the following: your TN Driver's License/official photo ID with matching addresses, OR lease or closing documents, OR a proof of residency form that is notarized (we provide this form to you).

What Immunizations Will My Child Need to Attend School?
The Tennessee Department of Health's rules for immunization requirements for those who attend child care, pre-school, school and college are listed online within the Tennessee Department of Health website ( 
Click here to view the TN Dept of Health Requirements ). The Coffee County Health Department Tullahoma Office is located at 615 Wilson Avenue. They can provide necessary immunizations and also transfer immunizations records onto the required official Tennessee form.

So, What Else Is Necessary?
When you arrive to enroll your child at East, you will sign a request for records, and we will provide you will several registration documents to complete. Please contact us with any questions you may have.